Sign in to follow this  
SWG EiF

[SWG] News! • Re: Friday Feature 4/27/2018: Anniversary Memories

1 post in this topic

I remember the first time someone tried to help me learn how to duel on bloodfin. Was Pre-cu and Ciiv (iirc) , one of my in game friends and I were both TKM. He wanted to duel and i said ok. He never attacked and i just spammed my attacks till I could attack no more then he hit me once and I incapped due to having no action. He laughed and I learned how to better do combat that day.

I remember being invited from my small mos eisley location into the best vendor house on the server. Was a Large naboo house on naboo near theed. I went from tens of harvesters and structures to making hundreds and thousands of them and needed to keep pace with sales so I did lot trades with as many servers as I could and amassed a field of Factories and harvesters in my multi acre oasis on tat. It was just me , my 30 factories, and 200 heavy harvesters out there for the longest time but several folks too up residence nearby eventually. The money and orders just flowed in and never stopped. Soon i was trading 750m wookie painting sets bought for 100m, and 200m JTL painting sets bought for 20m. Hitting billions was easy after that. Needed an extinct item from 4 years ago? I had it for sale.

I remember the fun I had after joining one of Zels and Mascs RP events on bloodfin. I was happy when they invited me to join after that event and had so much fun running instances, leading instances, and eventually running part of the guild.

And finally I remember my first day on EIF, after forgetting about SWG it was 5/4 and I googled something about swgemu's to see if I was interested. I had never done another emu i loaded up basislk one day but did quit that same day. When I saw EIF had just launched I said why not give it a try with everyone else doing the same. I am happy I did.

Statistics: Posted by Destroy — Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:46 am

View the full article

Sign in to follow this