Sign in to follow this  
SWG EiF

[SWG] News! • Re: Friday Feature 4/27/2018: Anniversary Memories

1 post in this topic

My fondest memory has to to with my early rp experiences and my namesake character named "Temperius" He was the son of a businessman, on a regular business trip selling droids, when he was abducted, used a test specimen, sent off to kessel as a slave (all backstory) The fun part was in playing him, first as a bounty hunter, then in exile, finding the force, then reuniting with his rp family to be part of the FATE. As an rp-er, I was amazed at the investment those around me had with their character's backstories and the amazing journal entries, which motivated me to do the same. I found that my character really came alive, and the stories motivated me to be more detailed and meticulous about my own rp. Eventually, Temperius Morits, former slave, bh. jedi, father of one of the most impressive rags to riches rp characters of all time (A'rai) found himself in a situation that some rp-er's find themselves in: that moment of epic perama death. It was a guild event full of action and emotion, that had our hero saving the ones he loved in an epic self sacrifice, that led to his end. At the moment of his death, there was this eery silence.......no emote, no chat, no nothing. Tears welled in my eyes briefly as I knew my most favorite character, was no more.......

Statistics: Posted by Temperius — Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:30 pm

View the full article

Sign in to follow this