Sign in to follow this  
Cavadus

Fallout Online

12 posts in this topic

I'm guessing it's going to be made by the guys who didn't do Fallout 3. Could be cool.

Bethesda is awesome. I find it an absolute tragedy that Intersuck will be putting this out instead of them. FO3 was the best of the series.

And when you combine FO3 with the G.E.C.K., and all of the possibility it unlocks, it was the best game I have ever played. I could barely motivate myself to get through Mass Effect 2 after FO3 spoiled me.

I guess we know what Masthead has been up to (it sure as hell ain't Earthrise).

Guest Draconis

Well, Kav knows my theory on all this.

Lets just say, sign up and follow this MMO if it appeals to you, but Interplay is probably just doing this to go through the motions so as to keep their hands on some valuable licensing rights to the Fallout name.

That Interplay has teamed up with Masthead Studios to bring this "vision" to "reality" is , well, it speaks for itself doesn't it?

Guest Farsqueaker
Bethesda is awesome. I find it an absolute tragedy that Intersuck will be putting this out instead of them. FO3 was the best of the series.

Drugs 'r bad, mkayy.

FO3 + G.E.C.K. = Best game I've ever played!

FO3 was pretty badass, I definitely think it's the second best Bethesda game next to Morrowind.

However, I'm going to have to say that Tactics was my favorite, but that's partially biased by the fact that I'm actually in that game.

I have to agree with Tactics being one of my favorite games. Followed closely by Morrowind. Then again I have always liked tactics based games, Like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Guest Foureffe

I've never played any of the Fallout games. I have, obsessively, loved them from afar; Peeked through their windows as they undressed for bed at night; Installed CCTV cameras in their showers, that sort of thing... but never actually played any of them.

I always seemed to be either computerless or cashless when a Fallout would either come out or cross my mind. I blame Fallout for my lack of Fallout... that and society... and my mother, of course.

Sign in to follow this