Sign in to follow this  
Jungels

World Of Warcraft

Dammit, I can't keep up with all the games we hop around in. I installed this last night and just need to talk to someone and see what class I should transfer over. Do we need heals or dps more?

Yeah...I won't be picking WoW up ever again...I used to get way too much into healing in that game and was an absolute badass, but it took over my life and that just can't happen again...at least not with WoW...hehe

Awards

I had a max level healer of every class, but I prefered priest or paladin. Priest was vanilla WoW and I focused paladin for Burning Crusade. I definitely loved me some Shadow Priest action for PvP back in vanilla WoW too!

Awards

Heals wouldnt be a bad idea, but my take on this is always "Play what you like to play". More than DPS, Heal, Tank, we need people that want to play the game, and the easiest way to do that is when people are having fun. It doesnt matter what you play as long as you play it.

You guys almost make me want to play again...must...fight...urge...

Luckily I would have to verify my identity to Blizzard to access my account. I have an original physical authenticator on my account and the battery on the authenticator is dead the last I had seen it...haha

Awards

You can ask Blizzard to remove it from your account, explaining that the battery is dead and after a few security questions and a means to identify that you are the real owner of the account, they will remove it for ya.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this