Cavadus

Project Genom

Pretty dry video but it covers a lot of the recent stuff.  It's in Russian with English subtitles.  I still think this one of the more intriguing upcoming games plus it seems like Defiance made into a real MMO with all of the bells and whistles.  There's supposed to be a mega-patch coming this month sometime.

Jumped back into this today and it's GREATLY improved.  The gameplay is top notch and on par, if not better, than Defiance's was.  Just finishing the tutorial now.

I'll give it another shot and see how it is.

Just wanted to throw up the early access launch trailer which is probably one of the best MMO trailers I've ever seen.  Link to founders packs here.  basic one is just $18 bucks.  If you've got the scratch I recommend it.  Founders packs go away October 1st.

Looks interesting, definitely not the best I've ever seen but still good. What they are showing I've never seen from playing the game before so I'll stay skeptical and keep checking in from time to time. Thanks for staying up to date on this though Cav.

Since its early access, Project Genom has not received any updates due to serious circumstances that made it difficult to develop. At the moment, we, with the support of our players, were able to overcome all difficulties and bring the project to a completely new level of quality, while completely redesigning it. In the game you will find a hundred square kilometers of an updated world, 10 dungeons, a change of time of day, http://torrent-igruha.fun customization and a new character, new armor, new opponents and non-player characters, updated artificial intelligence, redesigned tasks and dialogues, initial pumping, new interface, new graphics.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.