• Announcement

Put here any message that can be a great announcement.

What should I do?

NewbHunter

So with the anniversary sale on now I am caught between a rock and hard place. I want one of the ships in this sale but i do not know what to buy. Just to give you and idea of what my interests are, in the PU I want to be a medic, big ship pilot, logistics, or marksman.

I currently own:

-Khartu-Al LTI

-Cutlass Red Game Package

-Avenger Game Package (Is a Christmas present for my brother)

I would consider buying (in decreasing order)

-Caterpillar

-Retaliator

-Merchantman

-Starfarer

-Gladiator

Now I would consider selling my cutlass but that would leave me without a game package. I do have some money and don't have bills to pay being 16, but with Christmas coming up I will need some money you for presents.

So I would like to see what you guys think I should buy/melt.

Well, I'd keep the game package regardless for all of the other benefits and stuff.  I'd also keep anything LTI but you could sell it on for ebay for a good chunk if you wanted to.  Just checked on Xi'an Scouts and the cheapest one on ebay is $285.00 for "buy it now."

Believe me, I've thought about selling my retaliator on ebay... they seem to bring some big bucks.