Sign in to follow this  
Payton

Kingdom Come : Deliverance

Guess what?! Those that backed this game with the Baron Tier pledge or higher can now play the game, they have released a technical alpha so backers can try stuff out. I am downloading now!

You get your code from your Kingdom Come profile on their website, which you then enter into steam to redeem it.

http://kingdomcomerpg.com/

Well you can't really do much, this is kind of a pre-alpha, hence why they call it a technical alpha, the environment is pretty sweet though, runs quite smoothly, and they plan on adding new features every 2 months, so its only going to get better.

I agree with Bealin.  I backed at the Baron level and have access.  Only played for about 30 minutes so far but was very happy with how well it ran considering it was pre-alpha.  The graphics are excellent.  Haven't tried any weapons yet as you don't start with anything and need to pay the archery master to use his bow at the range.  You are supposed to be able to get a simple mission that will provide a bit of coin but I haven't gotten to that yet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this