Sign in to follow this  
KBob

KBob's retirement

Hi all,

after 8+ months of me trying to do anything fps related I gave up on such attempts, and decided to stick to paper jobs in the future galaxies and planets. As it's obviously really far from 47th focus, and I can't help feeling that I wasn't doing good enough job as a senior nco due to very limited in-game activiity, I resigned from the legion ( part of the decision was push from some friends who asked me to stay with them exactly at a paperwork role in SC ). 

Stay assured that I wouldn't be far away from 47th, and will be always happy to see anyone of you or talk to you in case you'd like to do it ( feel free to PM me .. if forum will move - Cav has my email (just don't want to put it in public channel ).

One of my priorities now is to make sure that I'd  be able to fly with you on the same side when SC comes to live (in 2016 or whenever ).

@ anyone who stays in Defiance - I'd like to unload quite a few mods that I still hold on behalf of 47th ( some of them are mine, some - not .. but honestly it doesn't matter much as I'm not really active in the game ). Let me know - how much space you have in the inventory and I'll just select those that worth saving from my perspective and pass them to you .

Best regards,

KBob

wtf u talking about Willis??? This is unacceptable KBob!  u r not allowed to leave! (so says the Strydor  :P )   Seriously though, fps' are not the only type of game being played by many of us and dam it u r a part of the 47th man.   Regardless of ur decision, may u continued to be blessed and u will be missed friend if u leave us.

wtf u talking about Willis??? This is unacceptable KBob!  u r not allowed to leave! (so says the Strydor  :P )   Seriously though, fps' are not the only type of game being played by many of us and dam it u r a part of the 47th man.   Regardless of ur decision, may u continued to be blessed and u will be missed friend if u leave us.

that's the whole problem of multi gaming clan ... I have no clue how to be in 47th in some more or less strategic games and not in 47th in SC ... and more FPS centric games :( ... maybe we'll find a way eventually 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this