Sign in to follow this  
Cavadus

The 47th Legion Claims Its First Idris!

13 posts in this topic

The 47th Legion is proud to announce that Vexilliarian Payton has procured our very first Idris corvette!

Idris Corvette

You heard it right: our very first Idris!  Wh00t and everyone thank Payton for picking it up.  We still have a shot at least 2-3 more.

Wooooot!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr...  47th!!!   So how we paying for all this??  I made a pledge (not large as $$ a little tight atm) and want to contribute. :ph34r:  

ps. Name.... Ghost Eagle One!!  ... um..... maybe?  lol

FOR SALE -

M.I.S.C. Freelancer w/ Starting Hangar -  $125 USD

Includes
Starting Money: 5,000 UEC
Lifetime Insurance
Deluxe Green Collector's Box
Spaceship-shaped USB Drive
CD of Game Soundtrack
Glossy Fold-up Star Map
Beta Access
Alpha Access
Hardback Engineering Manual
Squadron 42 Digital Download
Star Citizen Digital Download

If someone wants Alpha and Beta access in a large, tough, long-haul merchant and exploration vessel with life time insurance then this is your Baby. With over 18 months until launch and only 3 weeks left to purchase ships with LTI this is a fleeting opportunity.

Post here or PM if interested.

Sale closes Thursday at 11:00 p.m. MDT.

Grats Payton!

I will get with you later this week when I get a moment to get our trade going on that ship you are holding for me to help bring your fundage back up some. Then I will look into what I can afford for a donation on that Idris (if you are taking donations that is).

Too bad we can't procure and/or afford an Idris for every platoon. Our platoons can then be turned into full fleets of their own!!!

Awards

Hey Payton, my buddy was just asking me about ships to purchase, he said he is looking to blow a couple hundred, if he wants a Freelancer I will have him buy the $125 package, then I'll trade it for your LTI one so you can get that money back. I will know tomorrow on what he is going to get.

Sign in to follow this