Sign in to follow this  
Cavadus

47th.info Unveils New Appearance!

15 posts in this topic

Some stuff to know;

A fix for the incredibly dark blog text is incoming;

The unit insignia in the header will be reworked to be beveled/embossed/look cooler/be front-and-center

The social icons are currently non-functional and link to nothing.  Facebook will be replaced with Twitter, Google will be replaced with Steam, and YouTube will be replaced with Twitch.tv.

The search area on the roster page is very dark. I would like to see the input boxes lightened up to contrast with the background so you can find and then see them better. Maybe something like a bronze, gunmetal, or champagne.

I like the futuristic military feel so far. Of the font choices, I like the 2nd green page, farthest right font.

The 47th logo/badge should be 3D and on top of the banner, not behind it.

Guest Blueblood

The new skin does not show on mobile version.

Also the mobile version home key takes user to Comnet and not the home page as ised in full version.

Hope that helps

Just talked to the graphics guy about the following things:

Text color is too dark.  If you look at the bottom of this page you should see some lighter colored text for "Mark Community Read" and "Help."  That will be the new default text color.

As per Payton's suggestion, some grays will be implemented to replace some of the (extremely) dark green background you're seeing.

And our unit insignia will now be featured properly in the header and look like a physical object actually mounted/inset into it.  Think of a manufacturer's emblem on an automobile.

Sign in to follow this