• Announcement

Put here any message that can be a great announcement.

RETURNING LEGIONARIES: Report Here For Reinstatement Requests

Cavadus

Hey guys! I've been inactive for a while due to my Company getting screwed out of a red cycle and thrust straight into a green cycle. I've been in the field pretty much the entire time. I'm back for a few days, but this field cycle will be lasting until mid November, so I won't really be available until after then. I just wanted to let you guys know that I AM serious about my dedication to you all. I would like to request reinstatement. Thanks!

-Aentos

Awards

• 1 month later...
Guest Inarticulate

You might as well reinstate me, lol, again... I don't think I'll ever use the forums. I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around them, for some reason. If you are considering swtor as a viable "home" then I'd be happy to download it and jump in. I love Star Wars but only haven't been into their games. But this is the perfect type of game to play with a guild.

Guest EchoDark

Well I'd like to say 'Howdy'. I will not be able to join you guys for your SWTOR guild. I'm on another server with which I've spent a lot of time on and continue to do so. I'd be a poor member... again. However I would be willing to help out in some fashion... not sure how.

You get a free character transfer for the refer-a-friend stuff and transfers in general are only 90cc now.  We moved over to harbie which has a higher pop than probably ever other server combined.  It's nice.

Anyways, I'll get ya reinstated in a few minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gangrenous

Gang is back again, asking for reinstatement!  Lucky for me all my SWTOR characters are on The Harbringer already.  I have a few 60's and a few more in their 50's so if anybody needs help just hit me up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...