• Announcement

Put here any message that can be a great announcement.

RETURNING LEGIONARIES: Report Here For Reinstatement Requests

Cavadus

• 2 months later...
Guest IdentityZer0

Since nothing relevant to me gets posted on this site, just remove me from everything instead.  I don't have the income to buy into alpha/beta games, and F2P is all I can do until that changes.  I play Firefall, Defiance, and anything SOE or EA, but that about covers it.

IdentityZero, what exactly do you want removed from? We do play firefall, some still play defiance, we play planetside2 which is SOE and I believe there are some EA games in play. Also, this thread is for returning members so I am a little lost as to what you are requesting.

• 2 months later...

Bonkers Reporting for Duty! <Salute>  (Hopefully I can keep myself out of the hospital long enough to actually have fun running with you guys) Looking for reinstatement and purchased Repopulation now if I can just figure out which end to shoot my gun from!

Alright, Taldune and Bonkers:  y'all should be good to go and re-instated.

TRP has been an excellent breath of (old school) fresh air.  It's definitely one of those games that iterates on the golden days of sandboxes (early 2000s, before WoW) and throws in a good chunk of new stuff, too. 

It's the kinda game where the crafting is difficult, entertainers hang out in bars, and the other night Jungels and I spent about forty-five minutes fishing on a lake near Sept Falls.  It's been a long ass time since I've played an MMO that actually gives me non-combat time sinks.  I've really missed that since the SWG days.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Goddeloos

Started playing with you all again on the Arma 3 server.  Looking for a reinstate to open up offline communication channels with the rest of the players.

...and to update my darned profile/sig info

Edited by Goddeloos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...