• Announcement

Put here any message that can be a great announcement.

Cya

Guest Tuffluck

Guest Tuffluck

Ok guys I'm out. This place has changed since I joined before launch. Was much friendlier.

Make arrangements via the official Defi forums through PMs for the stuff in Supply. I won't be back to these forums, website or reading emails from @47th.net

I'd like this stuff out of my bags by July 15th, or I guess I'll just salvage it.

GL with everything and hopefully this post won't get deleted (wink wink).

(Not directed at anyone in particular)

When have we ever deleted posts or hidden that players quit? The last time anyone quit (we booted them for code of conduct violations) there was a huge thread about it. Nonetheless Tuffluck when he bothered being active was a decent player. Goodbye?

Sorry to hear that, Tuffluck. If you had concerns I would have preferred you shared them with your PC or PL rather than taking this extreme of an action :-\

We just had a killer time last night wandering around and destroying Volge; I wish you could have been there and on Mumble with the rest of us.

I'm sad to see you leave but it's your choice. GL with Defiance and I thank you for all your work in supply :)

Ok guys I'm out. This place has changed since I joined before launch. Was much friendlier.

Make arrangements via the official Defi forums through PMs for the stuff in Supply. I won't be back to these forums, website or reading emails from @47th.net

Whoops .. it's sad when people say the place has become less friendly :( , I don't feel like this, but could be just me.

I'd like this stuff out of my bags by July 15th, or I guess I'll just salvage it.

Well .. if someone could catch up with Tuffluck on forums and arrange transfer - I could pick up those items and give them some more or less permanent home ( I don't have a lot of space in the inventory, but I think people will pick them up fast enough (or we agree to salvage them and I could use salvage in an attempt to get more mods :) )

I can take some items on my alt or make a new one just for this purpose if needed.

Maybe we can do something where each PL and PC has an alt and we split the items amongst us:

1 - launchers and launcher mods

2 - detonators and detonator mods

3 - pistols and pistol mods

4 - bmg and infectors and their mods

5 - bolt and sniper and their mods

6 - shotguns and their mods

7 - rifles and their mods

8 - shields; grenades

4 platoons = 8 mules

Guest Axios

Who on earth is unfriendly? Everyone gets along really really well with everyone else that I've seen.

Goofing around with kragoth, dragon, cable, kbob, burgess and everyone else in barracks is always a hilariously good time. Are you sure there hasn't been some kind of misunderstanding?

Always sad to lose a player...

I can take some items on my alt or make a new one just for this purpose if needed.

Maybe we can do something where each PL and PC has an alt and we split the items amongst us:

1 - launchers and launcher mods

2 - detonators and detonator mods

3 - pistols and pistol mods

4 - bmg and infectors and their mods

5 - bolt and sniper and their mods

6 - shotguns and their mods

7 - rifles and their mods

8 - shields; grenades

4 platoons = 8 mules

we need to run activity / inventory size check, and perhaps minimize the number. I doubt that there are millions of mods, and I can handle AR/SMG/LMG and Shotgun mods myself, as it looks like I use them a lot anyway :)

Guest Burgess

Good luck, I hope you have a good time in game. What hours do you mostly play? I don't think I've seen you on at all, maybe once in a blue moon. Regardless, good luck in everything you do! 8)

* I could make an alt to keep track of the Launchers + Launcher Mods :P

I am really interested into what Tuffluck is referencing here. I have been in the 47th since January 2011 (and known Cav since around 2001-2002). This unit has never been stronger, more active, and friendlier than it is now, at least during my involvement. The only members that have been kicked were done so due to their inappropriate behavior towards other members, which reflects poorly on those ex-members and reflects excellent on the environment the 47th as a unit continues to maintain.

For the record, if anyone else feels the same way as Tuffluck, and would like to make their feeling known in a public section of the forums, then at least explain the reason you feel that way. Better yet, contact anyone in the CoC. The leadership of the 47th is very interested in solving the issues that any member, new or old, feels needs attention. I personally will give attention to any issue, reported by any member, regardless of what platoon they are in.

Remember that we can't solve what you don't speak to us about. There is a well defined Chain of Command that can be used starting at the Section level. Most platoons have an open door policy to speak with the Platoon Carian or Platoon Leader directly if needed. All leadership knows that if the issue is something that can't be resolved at their level that the issue gets pushed up the CoC until it is solved or reaches Cavadus for his direct attention.

As others have said, it is always sad to lose a member, but if this is how a member wants to leave, then I also think it is sad that the member has such little respect for the unit that they don't give the leaders a chance to resolve an issue let alone inform the leadership of the issue specifics.

Awards

• 9 years later...

Jordans
Yeezy
Jordan Shoes
Adidas UK
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordans
Nike Air Jordans
Jordans 1