Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moonshadow

Content After Nim

Question

Guest Moonshadow

*spoiler alert*

I scoured the official forums and cant find anything on this but I am lost and not sure what to do in game after I beat Nim?

Von Bach gets glowy eyes and I expected another mission thread to pop up but now a few days later I have nothing?

I have been doing side missions and figured maybe I was too low ego or needed to trigger something by doing side missions I just don't know where I went wrong or what to do.

Please help im 597 Ego and can't imagine ive hit a wall.

Thanks

9 answers to this question

Damn, I'm EGO 900 and haven't even done the first mission at Iron Demon Ranch. Sounds like you just burned through all of the boring mission content but at least it's out of the way and you can concentrate on the fun stuff now like co-op missions, PvP, arkfalls, pursuits, et cetera.

The main mission portion of the game is just that short as of right now. That will be expanded over time, specifically with the DLCs. Also look for Episodic Missions that will pop-up here and there. Not sure if they are every week after the show or if they aren't a weekly thing now that the show has started.

Awards

Right.

It is important to point out that there is a LOT to do other than the main quest mission.

Gratz on completing it...now max your weapon skills and start fully unlocking pursuits.

The main mission is a taste, but this is a sandbox game. It isn't over just because you've finished the main quest content.

Guest Eltruism

Ego rating goes into upwards of 2000-2500 I beleive, through simple experience. The rest to 5000 is acquired through other things like pursuits, contracts, weapon skills, etc. Weapon skills go to 20. Same for vehicles I beleive. PvP will get you XP real fast, you can also restart the main story missions and I read that the stats of weapons become better as your ego rating rises; like attachable mods and effects, etc.

PvP, side missions, main story missions & restart, contracts, pursuits, emergencies, time trials, rampages, hot spots....there so many things to do....

Guest Gigante

From what I heard last night in mumble, I forget who told me, might have been Brick.

From what I gather you can now redo the whole thing from mission 1 and also new side missions are supposed to open up.

I am EGO level 955 and after going through 20K scrip is rez fees, I gave up on Nim.

I have been reading the thread on how to kill Nim and I am currently looking for a decent bio grenade ( had some but sold them as a WTF item) :(

Also looking for a life steal high damage shot gun. Preferably something that loads the whole clip in one shot.

Gigante,

Actually what was trying to say was that there are new side missions that open up after you kill Nim.

Unfortunately, once you finish a side mission, there is no going back to it.

The main quest line is infinitely repeatable though.

I didn't find Nim very hard, just very annoying. I am fairly certain I used an Assault Rifle on him. Everything he does has a tell before it. Some sort of animation leading to the action.

When he would get ready to charge I would stay as far away from him as possible and then as he was charging I would roll to the side.

When he would get close to me I would cease all attacking and gain my distance again. That way he never had a chance to do any extremely damaging melee or PBAoE type attacks.

The other key, during one of the first phases when he does his spin attack knockback/knockdown ranged attack was to be near a pillar. So when he would charge me I would just then step behind the pillar before that attack could be done on me in the open.

Identify the patterns, then figure out what works for you in defeating that specific pattern. Rinse and repeat.

Awards

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this