t76sn6

xwrn9m

88upws

81habs

6vwfci

got me to 120

I am at 120 now also only needed the first 8. You Da Man Payton!!!!!!:D:):D

Guest Jhonen

Thank you, Thank you. I got my 120 now as well. Between this and my pre-order I will be sitting pretty.

"Congratulations, VBI Operative! spacer.gif You have passed the ‘Final Exam and Field Test’. Ark Hunter Training is now complete and you have been granted all 15 rewards. spacer.gifspacer.gif

Defiance_ArkHunter_v1_31.pngspacer.gif If you are a PC Ark Hunter, these rewards can be redeemed in the CLAIM section of the Defiance store at launch. spacer.gifspacer.gif

Defiance_ArkHunter_v1_31.pngspacer.gif If you are a console Ark Hunter, you must link to your Trion account when you first start the game to redeem your rewards. Detailed instructions will be printed in the game manual and sent in a follow up instruction email at game launch. spacer.gif Want even more rewards? Get special bonus items when you pre-order Defiance. spacer.gif May your Ark Hunter training serve you well in Defiance."

Log out and back in; should display correctly.

it looks like they switch / delayed progression yesterday. I created a secondary account and it didn't get a single level after 130+ codes :) ... I logged in today ( 10+ hours later ) and it's still the same.

Hopefully it will be resolved before the 2nd ( Trion is aware of issue )

Guest Tuffluck

I think the site is fooked up, cuz I was at 120/120 the other day, but now I can't even log in lol.

Edit: took about 20 mins, but it finally let me in. Idk how u guys are getting over 120 entered, cuz I can't get it to accept more than 120 lol

Edit: took about 20 mins, but it finally let me in. Idk how u guys are getting over 120 entered, cuz I can't get it to accept more than 120 lol

it accepts them, but doesn't increase the count :)

Keep an eye for more. They might increase it at the last minute! There are 150 codes, they might bump it at the last minute :rolleyes:

yeah .. based on a leak 150 was supposed to be some new vehicle or smth :)

As Mur mentioned previously, if you enter in 155 codes you'll get a +1 Assault Rifle skill token which can be claimed via the store.

The MyEGO interface only counts to 120 so you'll have to use your best judgement when trying to get 155 codes entered.

This is 100% confirmed, I did it just last night.

Guest Tuffluck

I entered in 161 codes. Re entered them all. Nothing happens on the defi website. Does it only appear in the store, or is there a prompt after entering 155?

So it appears that you can get another +1 AR for continuing to enter in codes. You unlock the first +1 at 155 and then a second +1 somewhere between 156 and 162.

Keep at these codes! The counter won't show you progressing but you're still earning stuff.

Sign in to follow this