• Announcement

Put here any message that can be a great announcement.

Don't Be Shy, Show Us Yer Mug!

Cavadus

Here are a few pics from my from a couple of deployments.

For the first three pics I'm reading a book called "Why Paint Cats?" During my last tour I carried it around with me everywhere and had about a hundred photos of me reading this book in all kinds of situations.

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=25

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=24

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=23

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=22

Eating a steak on some coardboard. Yup.

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=11

So serious! I was thinkin' about something in this photo. No idea what.

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=5

In this picture we were out at Uday's farm blowing up some UXO with Navy EOD.

Guest Tuffluck

Any pix worth while has a beer in it. Pint is a bonus. Quarts are when things get my attention. Personal kegs are awesome. Kegs are Pulitzer.

I'll be running 2miles tomorrow morning with a hangover. Anyone wanna join meh?

Awesome pix Cav. Seriously. :)

• 3 weeks later...

@Nymeriah:

You're making me wish it was the Rennaissance Festival already! I don't dress up but I do get absolutely smashed on mead and then go watch the X-rated show by the Tortuga Twins.

Last year the big thing was to load up a tackle box full of mini-bottles so you could have a portable mini-bar. The dudes from Tortuga Twins show were practically falling off the stage by the end of the X-rated show.

Was awesome! Now I need me a turkey leg...

Guest Nymeriah

HAha Cav. I LOVE the Ren Vest!!

Dead Bob and Tortuga Brothers are my favorites plus all the beers. Always went to the one when I lived in ATL. Going to miss the fest this year though. Oh gods I am drooling for a turkey leg. Have you seen Tartanic? Awesome show as well

HAha Cav. I LOVE the Ren Vest!!

Dead Bob and Tortuga Brothers are my favorites plus all the beers. Always went to the one when I lived in ATL. Going to miss the fest this year though. Oh gods I am drooling for a turkey leg. Have you seen Tartanic? Awesome show as well

No RenFest this year? Bumsies.

I haven't seen Tartanic. I used to go to the RenFest back in high school but two years ago was my first time back in almost a decade. Last year was great :)

Don't feel bad. I've already shaved and gotten a high and tight. It's that time of the year...

My GF, my last two GFs, actually, for some reason really like a beard on me and like inch long hair. I don't mind the beard but I do have to shave it down to stubble about three times a month but I fucking hate the the hippy length hair.

It's hard to grow hair out once you've had a clean shave and a high and tight for so long...

I started off after getting out of the Army by keeping up with general military standards, but now I go unshaven almost permanently and while my hair isn't 'long' it definitely isn't within standard regulations. When I have to look professional for a client meeting I do fall back on my nice high fade though!

Awards

• 3 weeks later...