Buzinator

Star Citizen

Some other ships got some polish too but the connie lost its little ship. Not for real but just in the ship in the hanger you still have the little ship i'm told. 

Guest Blueblood

FYI - 

K-TAM is hosting Eric"Wingman" Peterson with open converstation on July 19th - time TBA .

Thanks,

Blue

Guest Blueblood

FYI - 

K-TAM is hosting Eric"Wingman" Peterson with open converstation on July 19th - time TBA .

Thanks,

Blue

UPDATE - July 30th is the new date 9PM EST ~ Its a Wednesday

Guest Goddeloos

Been a while since I came on here.  Sorry, but life happens.

I've taken a lot of thought regarding Star Citizen, and I've come to the conclusion that this game is not in my future.  With that said, I will be selling off my fleet, then my account with any ships that must be attached to it.  I'm not certain if you all still have your fleet list spreadsheet somewhere.

All sales will be handled by DirectorAlpha on reddit.com.  His profile is http://www.reddit.com/user/DirectorAlpha if you want to send him any questions regarding transactions.

Good hunting to you all!

Edited by Goddeloos

Wow, that is a large amount of ships including an Idris-P. The below link will take you to the spreadsheet where you can view the inventory. You need to set up a layaway plan for us poor folk  :lol:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwQ1QD0MtK_dGZBRzN5ZEM1b1ZlSEw1aWZQRk5oNUE&usp=sharing

Guest Blueblood

Patch 12.5 released today - I finally can use my toilet on my Freelance and interact with the bunks.   Life is good!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.