Sign in to follow this  
Guest Planetside Universe

Name Reservation and End of Beta

14 posts in this topic

Guest Planetside Universe

RadarX posted an update on the Official Forums last night that beta will end on November 16th 2012 at 11:59 PM Pacific. Additionally members who purchased Alpha Squad should be receiving e-mails regarding name reservation Today. If you...di

di

W-aT__e16II

More...

Guest Draconis

I just reserved my name this morning, in advance of any email.

Try this link.

Got it from this post on the PS2 forums.

I'm sure Cav's name is safe, hope Campbell gets his!

Guest Draconis

I got Draconis.

I also had to load it twice, thought that was just my firefox adv/tracking-ware unfriendly setup. :)

Since SOE haven't announced this themselves, this may not actually be the real thing. But I figure it's worth the try.

You didn't by any chance win some empire dog tags off facebook the other day, did you?

I noticed that one of the winners listed was a "Draconis". If that's someone else I bet he'll be pissed come launch day :P

Congrats on getting your name though!

Guest Draconis

I don't deal with facebook, at least I haven't yet.

I still think the odds are good that this was a screw up by someone at SOE, and we'll have to wait for that email before the name reservation is valid.

Edit: Yep, it was all a mistake.

PS2 forum post.

The name reservation system is being brought down until Wednesday at 7 AM PT. We apologize for the inconvenience.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/alpha-squad-name-reservations-now-live-11-05-2012.41381/

Also your previously reserved names have been wiped so you have to redo it on Wednesday.

Sign in to follow this