Sign in to follow this  
Cavadus

Global Agenda Free Account Giveaway Contest

The 47th is announcing it's first ever free game key giveaway!

The 47th has been going strong for over three years now and we thought we'd celebrate by having a little contest:

Share your fondest memory of the 47th and if your entry is selected you'll win the game key!

-->
What do you get?

A complete retail game key for
Global Agenda
. Come play GA with us!

-->
Who is eligible?

All former members of the 47th are eligible. Current legionaries are ineligible.

-->
How do I win?

Please share you're greatest memory while playing with the 47th.

-->
When will a winner be selected?

January 21st, 2011, @ 1200 CST

Good luck everyone!

Well, I suppose I'm already a current member so I can't participate. But I'm still going to say my favorite activity.

It was in Tabula Rasa, and were in the big desert zone. I think it was the Ashen Desert in Ligo. http://tabularasa.wikia.com/wiki/Ashen_Desert

Anyway, we set up a big player run event, had support from the dev's, over 30 people participated (I think), and there were tons of explosions, large enemies and death. I think Astrid did some nice roleplaying and had her name changed temporarily by the dev's to facilitate it. Something about one of the Good guys being mind-controlled or something by the Bane.

All in all it was an in depth rewarding experience, and one that I'll never forget.

Guest Schatten

Lol, while your at it ill give you my GA account and you can give it away too. lost interest in that game after a week of playing back before you guys started playin it.

Lol, while your at it ill give you my GA account and you can give it away too. lost interest in that game after a week of playing back before you guys started playin it.

Before you give it away, you should try playing it again. I can tell you it sucks when you've got no one to play it with, but getting into PvP matches with someone that you're co-ordinated with in Vent is a lot more fun.

I'm sure it'll get old eventually, but I have a lot of fun with the PvE, both solo and in groups. I feel like the Max Sec Group missions are so damn hard, but know it's just me (and maybe my teammates, but probably me) just messing up so much.

And then I try to make it my goal to get through the solo missions without dieing. It gives me something to work toward at least (besides the loot and levels).

Guest Drados

I hope this not over. Can i get the key? I really liked the game and want to play it very much :P

Sign in to follow this