Sign in to follow this  
ishKiia

Been fun but for the drama.. *waves*

Question

Alright... I have finally had enough of the shit...my temper has finally flared.. took about 1.5 years to happen but hey.. congratulations folks, you finally did it!

I thought maybe that in time things would settle down... but no matter how and what I do, i'm always at fault for dividing 47th up.  Thanks for the ride... take me off the roster.  So sick of being accused of breaking up 47th.. and the sneaky deletion of convo to hide comments was the last straw. That is low and deceitful.. yes I caught you.. I watch.. This is the type of drama I stopped coming into 47th chat to begin with and I still get it in addition to being ordered how and when I will play... woot!  

Honestly for the most part, everything has been fun but the childish drama and the whining.  I'm too old to be trading part of my life for that crap. If there was something worth going on then people would be there.. not because someone screamed and ordered it. And I certainly didn't recruit people over to my channel to take away 47th members.. that is ludicrous.  Did you ever think I might be okay to be around so people just come?  

I have had my own channel 15 fucking years before you guys ever came into existence on TS, mumble, etc etc.. Don't be so arrogant to think people haven't had a great gaming life before 47th and it is the start and end of life. I just switched to discord about 6 months ago. if you don't like that people like to come visit . then get over it or die one, either way the problem is solved.  I've finally had it... no wonder you have no women that stick around here. I have seen more people quit than stay just in the time I been here!  I have always had an open invitation to my channel for many years. They are free to leave and come.  it's called being a good neighbor and person. Why the hell I would want to break up a group?? you obviously don't know me at all if you think I would.  Far as I'm concerned it's a natural God filter for me to know who I should be around.. and very nice of him. but damn if I will go out of a group without saying my piece about it all.   

Every time someone throws a tantrum about attendance, not doing what they are told like programmed robots, people drop like flies out of  the group and/or scramble to heel. Not exactly a warm open environment that people want to run to and be around.. that is play mates on demand!  Screw that shit.  Take me off the roster and talk about me all ya want.. I promise I won't take it personally.  I won't be back either. 

However, I do sincerely wish you all well... just because I finally vented about drama going on doesn't mean I don't care for you guys.. I am just choosing to filter this crap out.  I got too much to do in life to surround myself with this crap.  What you guys did deleting those comments was just wrong and deceitful.  grow some integrity and character.. it's a lot better than growing a pair.

10 answers to this question

Yea, I don't know if anything was deleted as I didn't see this originally, but no one person was called out in those screenshots. Seems that everyone with a channel was called out equally. Seems silly to me for there to be so many seperate servers when we have so many channels that people can use. I mean, if there is someone you're not getting along with, use a different channel than them. No need to run off to a whole new server. Disagreements and personal conflicts are going to happen from time to time; that's just normal stuff.

Anyway, just my thoughts. You all are adults (mostly) and are fully capable of making your own decisions. I'm not here to tell anyone what to do. I just hope whatever choice any of the involved people makes truely benefits them.

Ya nobody was being called out for splitting up the 47th at any point here, I follow the forums and everything quite regularly, if you ask me I'd say something got taken personal and blown way out of proportion here, when fact is, nobody was being singled out for doing anything wrong.

We just want people in the 47th to use the 47th Discord, is that really so much to ask?

Anyway, if a person really wants to leave the 47th they will find a reason to, nothing we can do about that. Let's just try and keep a positive attitude and enjoy some gaming together!

In reference to the Discord I initially setup. 

It is for those who I may still need to contact being the retention OIC that is all. If those that are not in the 47th want to use it be my guest. But all these personal discords I think needs to stop.

Why is it such a big deal to be on the 47th's discord if you are playing any game at all? We have plenty of channels, and it's simple enough to create more. I mean we are a gaming community right? Lets at least all get on the same VOIP!

I believe there are only two other channels that are really ever used consistently. A lot of people have their own Discord channels (including myself), but they are almost never used often and only for rare occurrences. You could request everyone to delete their personal channels but because of the previous reason it would not increase traffic on the 47th channel at all. As for the other two channels only one of those gets any considerable traffic and nobody here has power over that channel as it is owned by a non-47th member.

As far as getting people back in channel the latest Ops night seemed to do a pretty good job!

As far as getting people back in channel the latest Ops night seemed to do a pretty good job!

Yeah, where the heck were you?!?!  Blasting the moons are fun but we need to take a trip to Dalos and crush the Devil's Rejects.  That's the guild formerly known as IXT/XTE.