• Announcements

• Cavadus

Senatus Populusque Marianus, Citizen: Enlist today!   09/21/2017

Citizen of the Marian Hegemony; our records indicate that you have not enlisted in the Marian Hegemony Armed Forces.  It is every citizen's duty stand as bulwark against the savages in the inner sphere.   >> Enlist in the Legions today!
Sign in to follow this  
Bealin

Rust

32 posts in this topic

Want to get a committed group together for this game or find a decent group players who are interested can join and play Rust together with.

--- I'll be back from vacation Jan 4th. Depending on moving situation Is like to start it then, shortly after, or have a solid plan for who to join (For those interested)

I'd appreciate any help in finding groups and getting the word around, to those of you who are experienced in Rust play and groups.

Been watching a lot of visa on this, it's hit or miss with toxicity. Yes it is up there with one of the most toxic games ever, but that comes with the territory. Build, loot, raid, open PvP. Gonna get a lot of people trolling and all. But, there are also a lot of solos running around looking for those who would help solo players. "Solo helpers ftw!"

I propose that we are not KoS.