• Announcements

• Cavadus

Senatus Populusque Marianus, Citizen: Enlist today!   09/21/2017

Citizen of the Marian Hegemony; our records indicate that you have not enlisted in the Marian Hegemony Armed Forces.  It is every citizen's duty stand as bulwark against the savages in the inner sphere.   >> Enlist in the Legions today!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Axios

Eternal Crusade

8 posts in this topic

Guest Axios

I believe I have found a game for this clan. A MMOFPS worthy of playing.

Eternal Crusade. There is no good video footage of it out, but a friend of mine just got into closed alpha and it is fucking fantastic. I spent the evening playing it and can say confidently that this game is going to be a sleeper hit.

The combat is similar to space marine's multiplayer, if anyone ever played that.

I'd like to see you guys in there with me. If you do sign up on the website, plug this referral key in, it will score you a good chunk of store currency.

EC-3KF1JTWDNW5Z2

ok -- created account

- used the referral code listed by Axios.

So, do you pick one of 5 Factions and then one of the 5 sub chapters in the Faction?

That sounds like we can be kind of specialized -- and dominating -- with 25 Chapters to pick from.

Or do the Tyranids not have Chapters? Meaning 20 Chapters and still 5 Factions.

Seems you need one referral to get out of the "recruit" status. But the referral users need to become a Founder for you to get credit.

Here is my referral code:

EC-ZSH8UVI5XLTDG

I was really looking forward to a 40k MMO, but after watching some of the YouTube videos on it, it looks really unimpressive. I realize it's alpha footage, but it still looks like a carbon copy of space marine just with crappier graphics.

Guest Burgess

This game will be great, if you loved space marine. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk