Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vahko

Star Wars: The Old Republic

308 posts in this topic

I'm going to roll a Sith Warrior after I'm done with my commando and play/gear it up Imperial Knight style.  Currently L39 on my commando.  Missed a great opportunity yesterday to level for six hours uninterrupted.  Thought the wife was going to be home way earlier so I took a nap... gar.

Also, I learned that warzone comms can be transferred between legacy toons.  On the PvP vendors there's a new item called legacy warzone lockbox or something like that.  It costs 99 warzone comms and can be transferred to any shared legacy character.  It contains 99 warzone comms so you don't even lose any on the transfer.

Well I am still on my other server Prophecy of the Five, there is talk they might be getting rid of the PVP servers, so I might get a free transfer of all my toons before the expansion hits, kind of waiting for that before I move anybody.

I'll be online when I get home and playing for a bit around 1430 CDT.  I start work (at home) at 1500 but I usually idle in game and do crew skill stuff or knock out a quest if I get ahead in my reporting.  I'll hop into a quiet Mumble channel and wait for ya.

I'll tell ya, the one thing I miss from PvP servers is the ability to continually harass and kill the assholes that steal your objectives while you're killing mobs.  Fuck I wish that was a bannable offense.

Wild Space packs were released today.  Havoc armor is in them.  Check out the contents here:  http://tor-fashion.com/explorer-packs-shipment-seven/

CLICK ON THE "WILD SPACE" TAB!!!!

Just loaded up on CC for a hypercrate.  We'll see how this goes when I get home.  Or maybe next class period if I'm lucky.