• Announcements

• Cavadus

Senatus Populusque Marianus, Citizen: Enlist today!   09/21/2017

Citizen of the Marian Hegemony; our records indicate that you have not enlisted in the Marian Hegemony Armed Forces.  It is every citizen's duty stand as bulwark against the savages in the inner sphere.   >> Enlist in the Legions today!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vahko

Star Wars: The Old Republic

308 posts in this topic

I fucked it up.  Corrected the OP and here's the correct link again:  http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/n791

Just an FYI, that link can only be used 5 times.  Every person that uses it is issued a unique NYCC Cantina code that is good for 5 uses so once ya use it make sure to post your link so we have enough to go around.

I really like what they have done with any companion being able to take on any role (healer, DPS, Tank), however i find that the game is way too easy. Now i should say that i NEVER once in my lifetime playing TOR had any of my companions at fully maxed gear, so i have no idea if the "easy" game is due to the fact that it should've always been like this or not had I maxed them out.

The new story is not really impressive so far, but the way the storytelling has been done is trully amazing. I like the fact that they took the Telltale Game's approach to PC/NPC companion interaction that they had on "The Walking Dead" series of games, which (if it has the same ramifications that said series had) could be an absolutely great thing for a story that felt somewhat droughted from the previous expansions.

So the verdict up until now it would be "So far so good". It does look like Bioware returned to their "Mass effect" storytelling mixing action missions with great cinematics.

Take it from someone who had plenty of maxed out companions, its always been fairly easy, but I will admit, they are even more powerful now than before, its kind of nice cuz I can solo all of the heroic 2+ and not have to spend hours looking for a group.

Now once more of you get to 65 I will gladly prefer to run heroics and stuff with other people rather than just my companion.

So get your butts leveled up!

P.S. I got an Eternal Empire Reacon Walker mount from the new flashpoint.....its pretty cool looking!

Yeah, we gotta start doing shit together. I'll head to the fleet today and start buying my new set of gear. Hopefully I'll also finish the 9 chapters today.  

Been a little disappointed with the loot distribution so far.  I haven't gotten a single piece of usable, or even good, gear yet.  Not even a blue.