Sign in to follow this  
Roberts Space Industries

[SC] Arena Commander Multiplayer Roll-Out Begins!

11 posts in this topic

StarCitizenDev-2014-04-11-14-06-20-24.jp

Greetings Citizens,

If you’re a very early backer, check your e-mail! The first invitations to Arena Commander’s multiplayer have gone out. QA invited the first 250 backers to start playing today. These backers were selected by the team because of their especially valuable bug reporting skills during the Hangar module release.

The team decided that reports were looking good and that we should begin the general rollout. Only a small number of Citizens have been sent invites at this point, but we hope to increase that dramatically in the near future. From this point forward, invites will be based on Citizen number in the aims of giving the earliest access to the backers who have supported us the longest.

Original link here.

I was one of the 250 backers on the 1st run! played it last week in multiplayer.  yeah!   I downoad voice attack it now. That is way too cool

So that is all you are going to say about the multiplayer??? Tease...

As for voice attack...Brilliant idea that requires almost no thinking on the developer's part. They seriously only need to create the UI, push to talk, and the link to the Microsoft Voice Recognition, and do a string compare from what the recognition software puts into text and the commands you have listed. Brilliant idea with absolutely simple requirements.

Awards

I tried it out the first day. Wasn't too many people. i waited a half an hour before a match could link me up but once it did it was fun. I got my ass kicked but it was fun. I'll try to set up the voiceattack as it just looks like it would be cool.

Sign in to follow this