• Announcements

• Cavadus

Senatus Populusque Marianus, Citizen: Enlist today!   09/21/2017

Citizen of the Marian Hegemony; our records indicate that you have not enlisted in the Marian Hegemony Armed Forces.  It is every citizen's duty stand as bulwark against the savages in the inner sphere.   >> Enlist in the Legions today!
Sign in to follow this  
Cavadus

Tom Clancy's The Division

258 posts in this topic

Saw so many people LFG last night for the Incursion on challenge mode using the exploit, and listing their skill power, sooooo many pathetic people in this game....it saddens me that these people need to resort to these methods to get things done. It reflects poorly on how they live their lives I feel, try to cheat your way through games, most likely doing the same through life. Sounds like a crappy way to be if you ask me, hard work makes you stronger, and is more rewarding in the end.

Not only do they get exploit to get it done much more quickly but they also get GS240 gear out of it.  All of these exploiters have gotten so far ahead of the rest of us that it's ridiculous.  Massive clearly test anything.  This is getting pretty frustrated.  Probably gonna spend a bit more time The Skies this weekend then I would have otherwise.

Dont get discouraged guys. To be honest from my point of view the place where the cheaters will have an advantage over us would be in the DZ and I am not planning on spending too much time in it other than the necessary to rank up and get the blueprints. The last few days I've been taking a new approach to the DZ as in I dont go looking for trouble and if I get killed by rogues I nearly dont mind it as much since all I lose is a tiny bit of DZ XP.

Other than that, the overall game experience is whatever we wish to make of it. We as a group have to focus on getting better without using these game breaking exploits and try to get to through the Incursions by our own means. Like Bealin said earlier, it will be much more rewarding that way.

Also, these people getting this gear by cheating now, will probably never see any of those gear drops again when they fix the exploit, and are forced to do it properly, meanwhile we will have been doing it properly the whole time and will have the place on farm in no time! This weekend I want to be up in that incursion all day until we beat it. If it involves changing people out, going over everyone's gear and specs, whatever it takes, we will get it done.

There's a new ultra fast way to take down the APC that isn't exactly an exploit.

Apparently the APC is damaged by exotic damage. Explosive rounds do exotic damage. Bolt action sniper rifles proc explosive rounds every shot.

Combine that with water and tactical link and the APC can be destroyed in minutes if focus fired.

There's a new ultra fast way to take down the APC that isn't exactly an exploit.

Apparently the APC is damaged by exotic damage. Explosive rounds do exotic damage. Bolt action sniper rifles proc explosive rounds every shot.

Combine that with water and tactical link and the APC can be destroyed in minutes if focus fired.

Hmmm, seems like they forgot to give it exotic damage resilience haha.

I hope y'all haven't been exploiting any of these bugs lately, because Ubisoft is now going to be punishing players caught exploiting. They recently said that players caught will receive temporary suspensions and eventual bans if they continue exploiting.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

You know me, I never cheat or exploit anything. I like doing things properly, and with skillz!

Also, I saw this crazy super hacker guy in the Dark Zone last night, it was just ridiculous, he was super fast zipping all over the place, practically 1 shotting anybody around, he could cross the whole DZ map in seconds, it was just crazy stupid. They really need to fix that, I hope they did it on purpose to catch potential hackers so they can ban their asses.

Ubisoft is going to be dispensing Phoenix credits to people who have experienced bugs and just overall to everyone to compensate for the missing daily missions last week. Apparently all you have to do is log in to receive your phoenix credits, presumably you must have had to have opened a ticket for a bug if you're going to receive credits for them.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/19/11458976/the-division-phoenix-credit-giveaway-glitch-compensation

Well, we got to the final wave last night in Falcon Lost but were overwhelmed by the spawns and never got the final bomb planted. Frustrating.

Also, another day, another glitch. If you hot swap weapons fast enough, like with a macro, the weapon talents don't clear and they'll just continuously stack on one another over and over. This is supposed to be a super common DZ glitch.

Man some people just really don't like doing stuff the designed way do they.....they must really go out of their way to find this stuff in order to find an easier or quicker way of doing things that they can take advantage of.....

Yeah, all of the hacking and glitching has completely destroyed my will to grind DZ ranks.  I'm pretty fed up with being one-shotted while being unable to even scratch the opposition.  Security Link doesn't do jack against players anymore.

I'm going to hit The Skies pretty hard over the next few days.  They added personal storage to the mayor NPC so it should be way easier to craft stuff now.

So it turns out scavenging is absolutely worthless in every conceivable way.  Even if it didn't glitch and reset every 100% it's still the shittiest stat in the game:  https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4fqpu7/psa_scavenging_does_jack_shit/

And the main post about how shitty the loot tables truly are:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4fpzzj/all_loot_tables_datamined_channer_breaks_it_down/

Well, to continue the shitting-on of The Division someone tested that talent where you get a damage bonus at 2% per meter when moving cover to cover.  Firstly, it caps out at 35% even though you can move 25 meters this way.  Secondly, it's hella broken.  If you abort the movement between covers the talent completely breaks unless you re-slot it or relog.  If the buff is actually up and you do another cover move it doesn't refresh and the original will just timeout.

So I guess I'm taking that one off of my build...

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4ga2gx/another_talent_is_seemingly_broken_tactical/