• Announcements

• Cavadus

Senatus Populusque Marianus, Citizen: Enlist today!   09/21/2017

Citizen of the Marian Hegemony; our records indicate that you have not enlisted in the Marian Hegemony Armed Forces.  It is every citizen's duty stand as bulwark against the savages in the inner sphere.   >> Enlist in the Legions today!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Swatman

Elder Scrolls Online?

61 posts in this topic

would there be a space for it in our voice chat?

Many of us will be in the beta playing with ppl from multiple guilds/clans. We will be using the Outcasts teamspeak 3 server so all can get on together to talk.  You all are more than welcome to join us there.  

Info is:

TS3 server Outcasts

T325.DARKSTARLLC.COM:10159

PW:  Ronin

Guest Swatman

see this is why we need to all come together and come up with one guild.  Playing with people from different guilds is great, but the real benefit comes from all of us playing in one guild. we need a uniform answer.  We got one person saying we can make a TS channel for it but non members of the clan (meaning my personal clan members) wont be able to join it.  Then we have another person saying we will be playing in another teamspeak.

see this is why we need to all come together and come up with one guild.  Playing with people from different guilds is great, but the real benefit comes from all of us playing in one guild. we need a uniform answer.  We got one person saying we can make a TS channel for it but non members of the clan (meaning my personal clan members) wont be able to join it.  Then we have another person saying we will be playing in another teamspeak.

um.... one guild exists. (i.e. the 47th) I was just offering another solutions if they were not wanting to join the 47th.

Guest Swatman

I am simply saying we can join up my clan with the 47th for ESO since ESO is not being officially recognized by the 47th and it seems not many here will be playing it to make things easier for everyone.  A 1 guild alliance.

Well, I would prefer all y'all use our Mumble server for as much as you can.  The more we splinter off the more we never see people again.  I rarely see anyone who plays Rust on our Mumble anymore.

It's what we make of it.  Being stuck between games sucks.  The more fragmentation there is the harder this will get.

This is Beta - so let's not get too worried. After Beta we can see what the interest is and maybe even be able to offer a review.

Since we can start a 47th we will when the game launches. We did this in RIFT without formal support but with approval.

My perspective is:

If you are going to be in the ESO 47th then you should be in Mumble.

The wrinkle is that we need to know what to do with nonForum members and although there would not be specific support, my preference is that they apply for the forum membership and 47th as a whole, without having to be in SC. Just indicate in the application they are here for ESO and we put them in a ESO only Unit.

If we have 47th members who want to play other than with the ESO 47th then I have no problem with that and with them using any voip they want. If and when we ever decide to formally support it then there would be an expectation that all our 47th members would be ESO 47th. The people who were already in EOS in a non47th guild would be exempted from having to do so. All new ESO members who were already 47th would be expected to be 47th in ESO. Every ESO player, regardless of how often they play, should be required to post their character name in a specific thread and the guild they are with. That way this can be tracked by seeing the date of the post.

Swatman's friends would therefore be welcome to join the 47th in ESO if they wanted, but need to join here also.

Alternatively Swatman is entitled to play with his friends in his guild.

Any of Strydor's friends and Strydor would have the same understanding.

For people in EOS 47th that means using 47th mumble.

Not supporting it means no 47th Legion recruiting threads, but ingame recruiting is allowed as long as there is disclosure of the sign up obligation.

I wasn't really considering getting this anytime soon, but there is a really cool pre-order perk available. Any pre-order  comes with what is called the Explorer's Pack. One item that caught my eye was this:

• The characters you create can join any alliance, no matter which race you choose
That is a cool feature!

Actually, Bethesda has nothing to do with the development of ESO.  Zenimax, Bethesda's parent corporation, created a new company called Zenimax Online just for development of ESO.

If only they had just made a fucking Fallout MMO...  I really want a Fallout MMO.  There's no way any Fallout MMO could possibly live up to my expectations but I digress.

Guest Swatman

Actually, Bethesda has nothing to do with the development of ESO.  Zenimax, Bethesda's parent corporation, created a new company called Zenimax Online just for development of ESO.

If only they had just made a fucking Fallout MMO...  I really want a Fallout MMO.  There's no way any Fallout MMO could possibly live up to my expectations but I digress.

developers have tried. Fallen Earth was the result.

Same thing with TOR.  Not Bioware, just another company raping the long term reputation with an abortion of an MMO.

That, and the fact that you can't play Imperials, are why I won't play ESO.

Well if you buy the Imperial edition you can play an Imperial in any of the factions.

Oh, good.  Only have to pay an extra 20 bucks to have access to a race that all Elder Scrolls games have allowed you to play by default.

Yeah, that's fucking legit.

Well I tried everything but a templar this weekend, had the most fun playing a Nightblade Archer focus, will probably be rolling one of those on launch. Also the crafting is already fully available, its just a little complicated to get the hang of at first as it is something completely new. I am more than happy to explain anything you may have questions for, just send me a PM.