• Announcements

• Cavadus

Senatus Populusque Marianus, Citizen: Enlist today!   09/21/2017

Citizen of the Marian Hegemony; our records indicate that you have not enlisted in the Marian Hegemony Armed Forces.  It is every citizen's duty stand as bulwark against the savages in the inner sphere.   >> Enlist in the Legions today!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cabledx48

Star Trek Online

56 posts in this topic

I did my first ground mission. How do I continue?

Most ground missions are part of the storyline and other quest series. That I know of, there isn't a way to just pick up a ground mission as a stand alone mission.

I have to admit I'm a little lost in STO. I've gotten as far as my first ground mission. I completed it and don't know where to go from here.

Is there anything else I have to do here ? If not. how do I get back to my ship?

Once all objectives are complete, one of your bridge officers will talk to you and there will be a dialog option to return to ship. I would look at the quest log and double check that all objectives are indeed complete. If you did get the notice from you bridge officer, but closed it, then as Campbell said there should be a button on the right side of your screen that says Ops. The buttons do fade to nearly transparent if your mouse isn't on it.

Season 9 has been released.  A lot of new stuff, check out the patch notes. 

I've discovered you can replay the new Assimilated quest and get a different module and kit configuration each time.  The reward is purple MK XI and you can sell any kit frames or modules you don't want on the exchange for absurd amounts of EC. 

The new Undine space zone is quite similar to the ground combat zone but in slide show format.  I recommend lowering some settings before heading in there. 

Your traits have been reset, and you can now change them for free any time in any social zone.  They reduced the number of traits you can have, rolled the reputation ones into the pool of traits and buffed the hell out of most of them.  I rather like it. 

Costume modifications are now free for you, your boffs and your ship.