• Announcements

• Cavadus

Senatus Populusque Marianus, Citizen: Enlist today!   09/21/2017

Citizen of the Marian Hegemony; our records indicate that you have not enlisted in the Marian Hegemony Armed Forces.  It is every citizen's duty stand as bulwark against the savages in the inner sphere.   >> Enlist in the Legions today!
Sign in to follow this  
Cavadus

47th Legion on Steam

13 posts in this topic

The 47th Legion can be found on Steam here.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/47lg

Additionally, if you go to you click on your name on the top right and then click on "My Settings" you'll see a new field under "Contact Methods" where you can enter your Steam ID.

Guest THE_KURGAN

my Steam ID is gangerrolf76 I tried looking in contact methods and it had the option to input my skype id or a website nothing about steam. 

It's not just that.  The calendar needs to be kept up to date.  The general info needs to be kept up to date and maintained.  Games played needs to be maintained.  It's a lot more than just keeping an eye on it.  If you're up for it lemme know and I'll give ya admin privs.

My ops night time is a bit limited with my schedule, but I can help with this if you don't mind. I think I already have admin access so I will look at it and see if I can get it going. Maybe between Longfellow and I it can stay fairly current.

You up for it Longfellow?