Sign in to follow this  
Cavadus

RETURNING LEGIONARIES: Report Here For Reinstatement Requests

121 posts in this topic

Greetings returning Legionary,

If you've been absent from the 47th for an extended period, have lost your 47th usergroup access, and would like to request reinstatement into the 47th Legion please state such requests in this thread.

Thanks!

I was at a 30-day field problem and have been finalizing 13 years in the army since I've been back.  Finally got some time on my hands and spending most of it playing Star Conflict, Defiance, and a bit of Guild Wars 2.  Requesting reinstatement.

Guest Sy'rusan

Reporting in... somewhat. Am still having issues. have PMd Optio Campbell the details of what is going on.

Guest Burgess

This tapa talk is pretty cool. Just got a reinstatement message, what's been up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Burgess, all kinds of stuff!  How ya been?

I was actually just testing the push notifications feature of the tapatalk app.  I've been trying to get it to work for awhile now and it seems like I finally fiddled with the right security setting.

Getting pretty heavy into Defiance again.  Between F2P and season two we've been very busy and we've got a boat load of new faces around here.  Got any time to join us?  We even have an op tonight :)

Guest Burgess

Nice not too bad. Ah Defiance, I would I just have to repair my laptop..or buy a desktop! Lol. Sorry for the late response, was at my buddies wedding last night will keep in touch though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Thirag

Oh it's good to be back. I am back from Kuwait. I would like to be reinstated. I will be back till Feb-Mar then I will be in 18 weeks of training and a PCS move.

Guest Thirag

Ya it wasn't very big as far as bases go but it was huge compared to my COP from my last deployment.