Sign in to follow this  
Cavadus

RETURNING LEGIONARIES: Report Here For Reinstatement Requests

121 posts in this topic

Guest Fir3Beast   
Guest Fir3Beast

I would like to reinstate to play swtor. I got the info about server and whats our main side but what class will be mostly need will make that for group(F2p player so i guess i will be stuck on lvl 50 only).

I would like to reinstate to play swtor. I got the info about server and whats our main side but what class will be mostly need will make that for group(F2p player so i guess i will be stuck on lvl 50 only).

I would say any DPS class would rock. We have several healers and tanks, but are typically short for damage.

Guest Fir3Beast   
Guest Fir3Beast

I would say any DPS class would rock. We have several healers and tanks, but are typically short for damage.

ok cool will do that sadly i also made a tank but will change into a range dps or something :P

Just play what you like to play. A few of us have more than one character with different roles that we can switch to during ops night to fill in voids, so just play whatever you feel like playing and have fun while at it.

Hello there,

I'd like to be reinstated please, I have joined ESO online to play with you guys, if possible also please send me a guild invite in ESO character name is Lodowar